Anesthesiologists

Center For Pain Control
74 Brick Blvd
Brick, NJ 08723
732-262-0700
Locations and availability (3)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Good to know before you go.......  |  show details
by Thomas A.Durkin on Aug 5th, 2013

Leave all your hopes of finding relief at home as unless you get relief from epidurals (steroidal injections) or a simple shot of nova-cane at the site of your pain nothing else will be provided.Ask for a simple lido-cane patch until or if the injection is effective and the answer is a lame "No" as "we don't do that here !!!". In my case I have had at least 20 injections over the years with no relief whatever.......this is what I heard from Dr.Jasper "I do this differently".So be it but the result was no different.After a series of epidurals ....still no relief. O.K. we tried it failed again so how about a patch ? "we don't do that here !!!" Consider the simple math and it answers all questions: One epidural billed to insurance = a $ 1,700.00 payment. One office visit for RX= a whole lot less. Add to the epidural charge any unpaid balance by insurance and you have a large tax write-off as well........I get it. Indeed I do!!!!!!! You don't pay for the enormous facility in Brick staff etc. by billing for office visits.Mind you the facility is spotless,the staff is very courteous,the desk extremely helpful,the waiting time is brief on your initial visit but be prepared for much longer waiting times as your visits increase. I happen to like Dr.Jasper and this missive is not an attack on him personally but "you should know before you go !!!!!! "

|  Horrible Billing Practice/Rude Staff  |  show details
Apr 19th, 2013

This office has internal accounting issues with billing and the office manager is very rude. I would never recommend this office to anyone.

|  Will go elsewhere  |  show details
Aug 15th, 2012

Even the cold coffee couldn't bring me back. NOBODY is worth this wait. Nurses acted like I was lucky to only wait 90 minutes. I think the nurses make the decisions and tell the doc what needs to be said and done. Steer clear of this place. Everybody in waiting grumbles about the wait, wondering why they are there. Fish tank is nice though.

|  rude nurses do the work  |  show details
Jun 28th, 2012

the nurses do all the exams and evaluations. Then the doc strolls in looks at your xrays, chats with the nurse, then says You need surgery, see you Tuesday. The wait was long nd the nurse rude when asked why he is always running behind. They book appts. before he is even scheduled to be in the building. He did do a good job on fixing my back lowering my pain. But I see nothing special here that you can't get elsewhere without the wait and rudeness. Also out of network insurance only so it can be costly. If I need further treatment I will go elsewhere. Dr. Jasper seems caring enough, but is so self important and therefore insulated by his staff that he is unapproachable. Look around before you commit to this place.

|  NO MORE PAIN!  |  show details
Apr 24th, 2012

AMAZING DOCTOR! BUT BRING DINNER AND A BOOK THE WAIT IS TOUGH!

|  show details
Aug 22nd, 2011

First doctor in years that helped with my back pain. First time in years I can stand and walk with no pain. I would recommend to anyone who is experiencing back pain.

|  show details
by JP on Sep 1st, 2010

Excellent doctor. he truly cares !!

|  Awesome, compassionate, great personality and fun Doctor  |  show details
by T.W. on Aug 12th, 2010

I have so much respect for Dr. Jasper. He treated my L-5 S-1 herniation with a tear and severe sciatica. I couldn't even sit still due to pain. His surgery helped me so much. I have recommended him to many people and they were all pleased with his minimally invasive surgery.

|  Mr. Charles Gudehus & Denise Crowley  |  show details
Jul 15th, 2010

We just want to thank you for always helping charlie back out,your a excellent doctor.

|  my sciatic pain has left the building  |  show details
by Carol Weinberger on Sep 4th, 2008

When I first met Dr. Jasper I was unable to walk with-out help and I still was unable to straighten up to walk correctly and with-out pain. Dr.Jasper preformed a realitively new proceedure a disc-kectomy.This procedure gave me my life back. I have been pain free and I walk upright with-out any help.Dr. Jasper is a saint in my book.I thank him and staff for the wonderful care and true compassion to us all.