Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Jun 1st, 2015

Dr. Gabe is about the best doctor I have ever gone to. He made me feel right at home. His staff is very professional and considerate. Went to six pain doctors before him all in "NY" no one helped me like Dr. Gabe. If you complain about the wait time, relax, good things like good food take time. Dr. Gabe got me back to being me. Thanks Doc.

DON'T GIVE CASH show details DON'T GIVE CASH
Apr 6th, 2015

IF you want to lose $5,000 cash money never allow Jasper to touch you. It's amazing that I was told this procedure he did on me would cure my neuropathy, he is the only dr. out of 3 who thought so. Pre op MRI was taken sitting down and my first post op visit at Robert Wood Johnson hospital to see a Real neurosurgeon couldn't even read the disc. He said he NEVER would have used that one to operate and he put a red sticker on it , Then I had post-op MRI read by 2 more neurologists and they say' He didn't do anything that they could see" Today, I live in severe chronic pain with increasing my Lyrica dosage which has added another 10 pounds to the scale. aside from all the pain we had to deal with a 79,000 bill which he submitted to Medicare. The financial officer of Jasper's group has royally screwed us more than once. My husband had an incident before I had my surgery and the woman who handled the problem was so rude and arrogant . I can't believe Jasper keeps her on. O By the way if you need to find his office just look for the convertible parked across a few parking places, the you will see the party bus and then the limo. I guess he has no conscience when it comes to taking cash from seniors so he can maintain his pain free lifestyle. 'beware if Medicare doesn't cover it DON'T DO IT !!!!!!

Good to know before you go....... show details Good to know before you go.......
by Thomas A.Durkin on Aug 5th, 2013

Leave all your hopes of finding relief at home as unless you get relief from epidurals (steroidal injections) or a simple shot of nova-cane at the site of your pain nothing else will be provided.Ask for a simple lido-cane patch until or if the injection is effective and the answer is a lame "No" as "we don't do that here !!!". In my case I have had at least 20 injections over the years with no relief whatever.......this is what I heard from Dr.Jasper "I do this differently".So be it but the result was no different.After a series of epidurals ....still no relief. O.K. we tried it failed again so how about a patch ? "we don't do that here !!!" Consider the simple math and it answers all questions: One epidural billed to insurance = a $ 1,700.00 payment. One office visit for RX= a whole lot less. Add to the epidural charge any unpaid balance by insurance and you have a large tax write-off as well........I get it. Indeed I do!!!!!!! You don't pay for the enormous facility in Brick staff etc. by billing for office visits.Mind you the facility is spotless,the staff is very courteous,the desk extremely helpful,the waiting time is brief on your initial visit but be prepared for much longer waiting times as your visits increase. I happen to like Dr.Jasper and this missive is not an attack on him personally but "you should know before you go !!!!!! "

Horrible Billing Practice/Rude Staff show details Horrible Billing Practice/Rude Staff
Apr 19th, 2013

This office has internal accounting issues with billing and the office manager is very rude. I would never recommend this office to anyone.

Will go elsewhere show details Will go elsewhere
Aug 15th, 2012

Even the cold coffee couldn't bring me back. NOBODY is worth this wait. Nurses acted like I was lucky to only wait 90 minutes. I think the nurses make the decisions and tell the doc what needs to be said and done. Steer clear of this place. Everybody in waiting grumbles about the wait, wondering why they are there. Fish tank is nice though.

rude nurses do the work show details rude nurses do the work
Jun 28th, 2012

the nurses do all the exams and evaluations. Then the doc strolls in looks at your xrays, chats with the nurse, then says You need surgery, see you Tuesday. The wait was long nd the nurse rude when asked why he is always running behind. They book appts. before he is even scheduled to be in the building. He did do a good job on fixing my back lowering my pain. But I see nothing special here that you can't get elsewhere without the wait and rudeness. Also out of network insurance only so it can be costly. If I need further treatment I will go elsewhere. Dr. Jasper seems caring enough, but is so self important and therefore insulated by his staff that he is unapproachable. Look around before you commit to this place.

NO MORE PAIN! show details NO MORE PAIN!
Apr 24th, 2012

AMAZING DOCTOR! BUT BRING DINNER AND A BOOK THE WAIT IS TOUGH!

Aug 22nd, 2011

First doctor in years that helped with my back pain. First time in years I can stand and walk with no pain. I would recommend to anyone who is experiencing back pain.

by JP on Sep 1st, 2010

Excellent doctor. he truly cares !!

Awesome, compassionate, great personality and fun Doctor show details Awesome, compassionate, great personality and fun Doctor
by T.W. on Aug 12th, 2010

I have so much respect for Dr. Jasper. He treated my L-5 S-1 herniation with a tear and severe sciatica. I couldn't even sit still due to pain. His surgery helped me so much. I have recommended him to many people and they were all pleased with his minimally invasive surgery.

Mr. Charles Gudehus & Denise Crowley show details Mr. Charles Gudehus & Denise Crowley
Jul 15th, 2010

We just want to thank you for always helping charlie back out,your a excellent doctor.

my sciatic pain has left the building show details my sciatic pain has left the building
by Carol Weinberger on Sep 4th, 2008

When I first met Dr. Jasper I was unable to walk with-out help and I still was unable to straighten up to walk correctly and with-out pain. Dr.Jasper preformed a realitively new proceedure a disc-kectomy.This procedure gave me my life back. I have been pain free and I walk upright with-out any help.Dr. Jasper is a saint in my book.I thank him and staff for the wonderful care and true compassion to us all.