Dr. Gabriele Jasper MD Patient Reviews

• Pain Management Brick, NJ

March 1st, 2016
We went to see Dr. Jasper several years ago and he turned my husband's life around physically, thankfully. Another issued has now occurred and we would not consider anyone but him. He's the real McCoy!!!!!

June 1st, 2015
Dr. Gabe is about the best doctor I have ever gone to. He made me feel right at home. His staff is very professional and considerate. Went to six pain doctors before him all in "NY" no one helped me like Dr. Gabe. If you complain about the wait time, relax, good things like good food take time. Dr. Gabe got me back to being me. Thanks Doc.

April 6th, 2015
DON'T GIVE CASH
IF you want to lose $5,000 cash money never allow Jasper to touch you. It's amazing that I was told this procedure he did on me would cure my neuropathy, he is the only dr. out of 3 who thought so. Pre op MRI was taken sitting down and my first post op visit at Robert Wood Johnson hospital to see a Real neurosurgeon couldn't even read the disc. He said he NEVER would have used that one to operate and he put a red sticker on it , Then I had post-op MRI read by 2 more neurologists and they say' He didn't do anything that they could see" Today, I live in severe chronic pain with increasing my Lyrica dosage which has added another 10 pounds to the scale. aside from all the pain we had to deal with a 79,000 bill which he submitted to Medicare. The financial officer of Jasper's group has royally screwed us more than once. My husband had an incident before I had my surgery and the woman who handled the problem was so rude and arrogant . I can't believe Jasper keeps her on. O By the way if you need to find his office just look for the convertible parked across a few parking places, the you will see the party bus and then the limo. I guess he has no conscience when it comes to taking cash from seniors so he can maintain his pain free lifestyle. 'beware if Medicare doesn't cover it DON'T DO IT !!!!!!

April 19th, 2013
Horrible Billing Practice/Rude Staff
This office has internal accounting issues with billing and the office manager is very rude. I would never recommend this office to anyone.

August 15th, 2012
Will go elsewhere
Even the cold coffee couldn't bring me back. NOBODY is worth this wait. Nurses acted like I was lucky to only wait 90 minutes. I think the nurses make the decisions and tell the doc what needs to be said and done. Steer clear of this place. Everybody in waiting grumbles about the wait, wondering why they are there. Fish tank is nice though.

June 28th, 2012
rude nurses do the work
the nurses do all the exams and evaluations. Then the doc strolls in looks at your xrays, chats with the nurse, then says You need surgery, see you Tuesday. The wait was long nd the nurse rude when asked why he is always running behind. They book appts. before he is even scheduled to be in the building. He did do a good job on fixing my back lowering my pain. But I see nothing special here that you can't get elsewhere without the wait and rudeness. Also out of network insurance only so it can be costly. If I need further treatment I will go elsewhere. Dr. Jasper seems caring enough, but is so self important and therefore insulated by his staff that he is unapproachable. Look around before you commit to this place.

April 24th, 2012
NO MORE PAIN!
AMAZING DOCTOR! BUT BRING DINNER AND A BOOK THE WAIT IS TOUGH!

August 22nd, 2011
First doctor in years that helped with my back pain. First time in years I can stand and walk with no pain. I would recommend to anyone who is experiencing back pain.

September 1st, 2010
Excellent doctor. he truly cares !!

August 12th, 2010
Awesome, compassionate, great personality and fun Doctor
I have so much respect for Dr. Jasper. He treated my L-5 S-1 herniation with a tear and severe sciatica. I couldn't even sit still due to pain. His surgery helped me so much. I have recommended him to many people and they were all pleased with his minimally invasive surgery.

July 15th, 2010
Mr. Charles Gudehus & Denise Crowley
We just want to thank you for always helping charlie back out,your a excellent doctor.

September 4th, 2008
my sciatic pain has left the building
When I first met Dr. Jasper I was unable to walk with-out help and I still was unable to straighten up to walk correctly and with-out pain. Dr.Jasper preformed a realitively new proceedure a disc-kectomy.This procedure gave me my life back. I have been pain free and I walk upright with-out any help.Dr. Jasper is a saint in my book.I thank him and staff for the wonderful care and true compassion to us all.