A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gabriele Knaus Frenette:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gabriele Knaus Frenette is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gabriele Knaus Frenette, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Knaus Frenette graduated from Eberhard-Karls-Universitaet Tubingen. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Knaus Frenette has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Medical Center
- Palm Beach Gardens Medical Center
- Saint Mary's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gabriele Paula Knaus Frenette MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gabriele P. Knaus Frenette practice?
- Dr. Gabriele Knaus Frenette has 1 office location.
Dr. Gabriele Knaus Frenette practices Family Medicine near Palm Beach Gardens, FL.
See Palm Beach Gardens Primary Care Doctors.