A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gabriele Knaus Frenette:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gabriele Knaus Frenette is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Knaus Frenette
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Knaus Frenette Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gabriele Knaus Frenette, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Knaus Frenette graduated from Eberhard-Karls-Universitaet Tubingen. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Knaus Frenette has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Medical Center
- Palm Beach Gardens Medical Center
- Saint Mary's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gabriele Paula Knaus Frenette MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gabriele P. Knaus Frenette practice?
- Dr. Gabriele Knaus Frenette has 1 office location.
Dr. Gabriele Knaus Frenette practices Family Medicine near Palm Beach Gardens, FL.
See Palm Beach Gardens Family Physicians.