A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gabriele Koschorke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gabriele Koschorke is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gabriele Koschorke, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Koschorke graduated from Ruprecht-Karls-Universitaet Heidelberg.
Dr. Koschorke has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Southern Arizona Veterans Affairs Healthcare System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gabriele Monika Koschorke MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gabriele M. Koschorke practice?
- Dr. Gabriele Koschorke has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gabriele Koschorke practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Anesthesiologists and Tucson Pain Management Doctors.