A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gabriele Poindexter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gabriele Poindexter, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Poindexter graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Poindexter has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gabriele Poindexter MD is a female Dermatologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Gabriele Poindexter practice?
- Dr. Gabriele Poindexter has 1 office location.
Dr. Gabriele Poindexter practices Dermatology near Chapel Hill, NC.
See Chapel Hill Dermatologists.