A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gabriele Teermann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gabriele Teermann, MBBS, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Teermann graduated from University Of The Witwatersrand, Parktown.
Dr. Teermann has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Eastern Idaho Regional Med Center
- Bingham Memorial Hospital
- Eastern Idaho Regional Behavioral Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gabriele Emma Teermann MBBS and MD is a female Pathologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Gabriele E. Teermann practice?
- Dr. Gabriele Teermann has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gabriele Teermann practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology near Idaho Falls, ID.
See Idaho Falls Pathologists.