A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gabriele Teermann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gabriele Teermann, MBBS, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Teermann graduated from University Of The Witwatersrand, Parktown.
Dr. Teermann has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Eastern Idaho Regional Med Center
- Bingham Memorial Hospital
- Eastern Idaho Regional Behavioral Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Teermann accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 10 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 9 plans
- Blue Cross of Idaho - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gabriele E. Teermann practice?
Dr. Gabriele Teermann practices Pathology and Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology near Idaho Falls, ID.
See Idaho Falls Pathologists.