Overall Review

July 14th, 2016
Do not recommend
She may be a good dr. but has no bedside manner. Very dry, serious, matter of fact demeanor. Makes you feel uncomfortable. Not warm and fuzzy at all. Was quick to get in and out of the hospital visits. Too business like. Never saw her smile.

February 24th, 2016
Horrible, rude, nasty office staff and Doctor. They do not care about their patients and hung up on me three separate times and laughed at me for suggestion urgency of needed appointment. Beware of this disgusting practice!

November 9th, 2015
Office staff
I was looking for a new primary doctor so I called to make an appointment. I was told to hold and I was on hold for almost 6 minutes before someone came back on the phone. Instead of saying "thank you for holding" or "I am so sorry that you had to hold for so long" she said "can I help you in a very disgusted voice and a long sigh. I felt like I was bothering her. I tried to make an appointment anyway and she said she would call me back the next day. Needless to say I never received a call. I was recommended to Dr. Bonomo by my oncologist. This was a terrible first impression and I found another doctor whose office staff was so warm and understanding. I hope this person does not treat other patients and new clients like this. So sad.

April 28th, 2015
She will NEVER let you down!
She is the only doctor that has truly earned my continued loyalty & admiration. Years ago, she visited me in the hospital and was able to correctly diagnose my problem (after a dozen ER doctors missed the target). When she was no longer covered by my insurance plan, her office compassionately worked with me so that I could continue my treatment.

November 3rd, 2013
Excellent caring, compassionate doctor, who listens. As a diagnostician, she is superb. Her office staff is second to none - friendly, respectful & extremely efficient.

December 15th, 2010
leaving patient
i am sorry to say but this office has apparently grown too fast, when i first started going here the staff would get back to me with phone calls and appointment reminders, now they never call back when they say they will even when it is regarding emergency medicine, i will no longer be going back here, customer service has went downhill in a hurry

August 4th, 2009
Mr. & Mrs.
Dr. Bonomo is extremely thorough in her evaluations. She has a very calm demeanor, which is very important to us. Her office staff is excellent - courteous and efficient.