Dr. Gabriella Castillo MD Patient Reviews

• Dermatology Terre Haute, IN

December 17th, 2015
Exceptional dermatologist. She has removed successfully several squamous and basil cell carcinomas and has worked with me to reduce the numbers. However, she is planning to retire in late 2016

March 13th, 2012
I have seen this Dr. 6 times over 5 months. I am very disappointed with her lack of knowledge and skill. I know she had a good reputation in the past but I wish I had found another Dr. sooner and not wasted so much time. Prepare to for a long drawn out ordeal if you see this Dr.

April 19th, 2010
"Great Doctor"
Dr. Castillo is the best dermotologist I have seen. I have severe deep plaque Psoriasis for over 40 years. When I came to Dr. Castillo I was at the end of my rope. Dr. Castillo helped me find the right combination of medicines and I am now 90% plaque free. ( A miracle in my eyes...I hurt so bad I wanted to have my feet removed...not joking either) I have never had a wait over 10 minutes and can get thru to the staff or nurse whenever I need to. THe staff are great and so caring...I'm so glad I came to Dr. Castillo....I feel great and not ashamed of my ugly skin and feet to...I am pain free and so happy...Life means something now....

April 29th, 2009
Great person and doctor!
I have had my medical problem since I was 15. I am now 58. Went to numberous doctor for this problem across the country. She solved the problem within weeks- and call personally on a Sunday to check on me. Great person wonderful doctor!