A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gabriella Horvath:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gabriella Horvath is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gabriella Horvath, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Horvath graduated from Albert Szent-Gyorgy University, Szeged.
Dr. Horvath has 5 hospital affiliations:
- West Virginia University Hospitals
- Monongalia County General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gabriella Gizella Horvath MD is a female Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gabriella G. Horvath practice?
- Dr. Gabriella Horvath has 1 office location.
Dr. Gabriella Horvath practices Internal Medicine near Morgantown, WV.
See Morgantown Internists.