Overall Review

3.4

September 30th, 2015
Excellent and Caring Doctor
Excellent Doctor!

April 13th, 2015
Correction for the previous review. I never saw her wearing gloves or washing hands before she touched me during my visits. For the diagnostic part, I felt I was doing it during the conversation. Won't see her any more.

April 13th, 2015
I did see her wearing gloves or washing hands during my visits.

January 18th, 2015
You can do better
Appears friendly initially, but she will laugh at, and mock, you for asking questions about your medical situation. Somehow she sees it as a challenge against her that you want to know what is happening to your own body which you are paying her to diagnose...She makes quick decisions about your situation and then only hears what she wants to hear to confirm what she's already decided. Worst of all, she does not explain potential horrific side effects of medicines, she just assigns them to you and pushes you out the door - expect to find out about how they can be permanently putting you at risk from a good doctor.

January 24th, 2013
Dr. Horvath is compassionate and thorough. She takes time to address my concerns and listens carefully. She is an extremely competent doctor and I'm thankful to be in her care.

October 13th, 2012
Outstanding doctor!
Dr. Horvath is very knowledgeable and with great bedside manner. I was very pleased with my recent visit with her and I highly recommend her. In my opinion, you cannot find a better internist in Morgantown, WV.

February 14th, 2012
There's no one like Dr. Horvath
Several years ago I was under the care of another doctor but after they made many mistakes with the information kept in my file, I decided to move on to another doctor. I chose Dr. Horvath because I rembered her as a resident when I worked in the Dept of Medicine. I didn't know her well but her appearance (very clean & professional) and her body language (strong & confident)gave me the impression that she would be a great doctor and that she is. She saved my life by ordering me to get a mammogram. I had the beginning stages of breast cancer. That was in 2002. I find her to be accurate in her diagnosis and treatment. She doesn't hesitate to be assertive yet doesn't waste time & money on unecessary tests. She spends a sufficient amount of time with me and is eager to answer any question I have. She comforts any fears I have of cancer related issues. I'd be lost without her. She has beena vital part of my recovery and positive attitude. I simply love her.

October 20th, 2011
Excellent Physician
I saw Dr. Horvath recently when needing to establish primary care in Morgantown. The office staff were kind and courteous. I didn't wait any longer for her than I would at other physician offices. She was attentive and spoke to me with ease. We discussed past medical history and she asked questions regarding family history as well. I felt comfortable with her. She acts like she takes pride in her work and truly cares about her patients. I am so thankful that I decided to establish care with her.

January 19th, 2011
Excellent Physcian
I like the fact that she collaborates with her patients and listens to their concerns and symptoms. We worked together to find a diagnosis and treatment. She was willing to only try one medicine change or addition at a time so we could determine which treatment made the difference. I would recommend her to anyone willing to take a proactive role in their healthcare.

December 1st, 2010
Actually listened
Dr. Horvath actually listened and gave me a fresh look at my medical issues. Did not assume that my problems were just a result of being old or being overweight; i.e., she understood that even if you are overweight or old, you can still have symptoms that are indicative of a problem that can be fixed rather that blowing them off as age or weight related.

April 12th, 2010
Very Poor
She never calls back. Her records are not kept upto date. Very poor personal skills. Over prescribe medications that caused major medical problems. In my opionion she does not care about patientes only what the insurace companies tell her to do. I will never see her again. It is because of her diagnosis and care that I have several months of discomfort and medical problems that I am still dealing with.