Dr. Gabriella Palma Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gabriella Palma?

December 18th, 2015

Annual checkup

Dr.Palma is very carng and very good at diagnosing your problem. She takes the time to explain and answer any questions. The best doctor I have ever had.

January 4th, 2015

Evaluation for Child

I was thankful to be seen on such short notice by Dr Palma. I knew immediately on my arrival that it was busy at her office. However my child was running a fever and I didn't feel an appointment for later in the week was a good idea. Sure enough they brought me right in and evaluated in reasonable time. Thank you!

January 14th, 2014

Flu Season

Some physicians are effective. Some are effective and genuine. Dr. Palma is the later. She takes the time and concentrates on you, even though you can tell she is in continuous demand.

August 11th, 2013

Started with Dr Palma and Westshore in February. I must say that after 2 visits that I feel I'm treated with professionalism and compassion. Thank you from some one new to Ohio in the last year.

July 18th, 2013

Attentive and Effective

Few doctors are as current in their practice. Dr. Palma has helped my family through several medical issues. It is obvious she cares about her patients and is willing to take the time to hear about our concerns.

July 17th, 2013

Started seeing Dr Palma this spring. Quite pleased as my sister has been a patient for a number of years and recommended when my previous physician relocated. Glad to have Dr Palma and her office staff now.

July 11th, 2013

Would never refer anyone there... Takes days upon days to get a prescrition refill taken care of and some have never been taken care of. Staff is rude and Dr Palma is always in a rush. Switching physicians ASAP just totally unprofessional office.!!!!

June 8th, 2013

New from this year

Dr. Gabriella Palma is a very thorough doctor who takes the time to understand the problems that her patients are experiencing. I would recommend going to her for your health care if you need a doctor

May 17th, 2013

General Exam time

Dr. Palma has been a great doctor for me and people in my family. She is very caring, she takes the time to listen and you know you are in great hands. She helped me not only with my migrain problems but just being a great pcp. I rate her 110% she is the best Physician!!!

April 18th, 2013

Extremely Helpful

I have been seeing Dr. Palma for several years. She is extremely caring and very exact in her examinations. Takes time to talk to you, ask you questions and listens to your answers. Does a very exact exam and talks to you about the results. Works with you to develop a plan to improve your health. Dr. Palma is extremely helpful and considerate. Highly recommend.

April 12th, 2013

Staff is rude doc visit very short vague

Every time I have an appointment the staff is rude & very disrespectful even in the pediatric section. My last visit the Dr. Palma hardly said a word to me and just told me I had a virus. I ended up having bronchitis which I was diagnosed thru the E.R. I really can't get over how rude the staff is it was like I was bothering them being there. I'm changing my family of 6 family doctor ASAP.

April 9th, 2013

March appointment

Dr. Palma has a wonderful bedside manner. I never feel rushed when I have an appointment and she seems to really care about the whole patient. The office staff at this practice are professional and easy to work with. Calling to make an appointment is sometimes hit and miss but understand how the time constraints can be. Overall very satisfied.