A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. A Wernicke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. A Wernicke is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. A Wernicke, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Wernicke graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Wernicke has 11 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. A Gabriella Wernicke MD is a female Radiation Oncologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. A G. Wernicke practice?
- Dr. A Wernicke has 1 office location.
Dr. A Wernicke practices Radiation Oncology near New York, NY.
See New York Oncologists.