A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gabriella Wernicke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gabriella Wernicke is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gabriella Wernicke, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Wernicke graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Wernicke has 11 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NYU Hospitals Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gabriella Gabriella Wernicke MD is a female Radiation Oncologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Gabriella G. Wernicke practice?
- Dr. Gabriella Wernicke has 1 office location.
Dr. Gabriella Wernicke practices Radiation Oncology near New York, NY.
See New York Radiation Oncologists.