Internists, Gastroenterologist (digestive), Hematology Specialist

Southwest Gastroenterology & Southwest Endoscopy
7788 Jefferson St NE
Albuquerque, NM 87109
505-999-1600
Locations and availability (2)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Nov 5th, 2013

I did choose this doctor again. I had a colonoscopy with her 9 years ago,and another today. Competent, professional and caring. My care 9 years ago informed the colonoscopy today. Well done.

Oct 27th, 2012

I am extremely impressed with Dr. Adams for her competence and caring attitude. She is very attentive to patient concerns and goes to great lengths to help and inform even when additional minutes are required beyond the allotted appointment time. My wife's experience has been similar. We highly recommend her to anyone interested in quality and compassionate care from a dedicated professional.

|  She's the best.  |  show details
Oct 14th, 2012

Dr. Adams is one of the best doctors I know. Can't believe the story I just read. She is careing and professional. She follows up on all of my blood work and if she finds any thing abnormal I am always given a call by her & we discuss everything. I have had 4 Colonscopies with no problems. All of my infusions are kept with a close eye by her.She doesn't let anything get out of control. I had been seeing another GI dr and ended up with a stricture of the bowel while on medication and that eneded with surgery. I have complete confidence in her.

|  Avoid this doctor  |  show details
Dec 19th, 2011

This doctor is the worst I have ever used. She took biopsies during my colonoscopy, even though everything looked normal and I was asymptomatic, which has caused complications. She is nasty interpersonally and screamed at me when I politely questionned whether these biopsies were necessary. She should not be practicing medicine in my view.

Aug 7th, 2010

No comment. Enough said!

|  Worst doctor in any speciality  |  show details
Jun 28th, 2010

Dr. Adams is the worst doctor I have ever had. She took biopsies during my colonoscopy even though everything looked completely normal, and then blew up at me when I (politely) questionned whether this was standard operating procedure. Find another gastroenterologist.