Internist, Gastroenterologist (digestive)

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Exceptional, caring, knowledgeable Physician  |  show details
by Gina on Sep 27th, 2014

Dr. Adams is an exceptional doctor. The first visit, she spent over 45 minutes discussing my condition and overall health. As far as GI doctors, she has been the best, most compassionate doctor I have ever been to for my condition. I was highly impressed that she had reviewed ALL of my records that I had sent. Her medical assistant is also professional and kind. Calls are quickly returned as well. I have had an endoscopy and colonoscopy at her facility and she was caring. I had had problems with waking up during colonoscopies so she made sure that I was comfortable. I feel blessed to have found such an exceptional doctor!

|  Excellent doctor!  |  show details
Jul 29th, 2014

Had my third colonoscopy today. Husband has had two. All five with Dr. Adams. All of our experiences have been positive. Dr. Adams takes the time to elicit and respond to questions and concerns. She and her staff are well trained, efficient and professional. I referred a friend to Dr. Adams, and she was well pleased as well.

Nov 5th, 2013

I did choose this doctor again. I had a colonoscopy with her 9 years ago,and another today. Competent, professional and caring. My care 9 years ago informed the colonoscopy today. Well done.

Oct 27th, 2012

I am extremely impressed with Dr. Adams for her competence and caring attitude. She is very attentive to patient concerns and goes to great lengths to help and inform even when additional minutes are required beyond the allotted appointment time. My wife's experience has been similar. We highly recommend her to anyone interested in quality and compassionate care from a dedicated professional.

|  She's the best.  |  show details
Oct 14th, 2012

Dr. Adams is one of the best doctors I know. Can't believe the story I just read. She is careing and professional. She follows up on all of my blood work and if she finds any thing abnormal I am always given a call by her & we discuss everything. I have had 4 Colonscopies with no problems. All of my infusions are kept with a close eye by her.She doesn't let anything get out of control. I had been seeing another GI dr and ended up with a stricture of the bowel while on medication and that eneded with surgery. I have complete confidence in her.

|  Avoid this doctor  |  show details
Dec 19th, 2011

This doctor is the worst I have ever used. She took biopsies during my colonoscopy, even though everything looked normal and I was asymptomatic, which has caused complications. She is nasty interpersonally and screamed at me when I politely questionned whether these biopsies were necessary. She should not be practicing medicine in my view.

Aug 7th, 2010

No comment. Enough said!

|  Worst doctor in any speciality  |  show details
Jun 28th, 2010

Dr. Adams is the worst doctor I have ever had. She took biopsies during my colonoscopy even though everything looked completely normal, and then blew up at me when I (politely) questionned whether this was standard operating procedure. Find another gastroenterologist.