A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gabrielle Bernard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gabrielle Bernard is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gabrielle Bernard, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bernard graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Bernard has 3 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St. Joseph Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital-LA
- Park Plaza Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gabrielle D L Bernard MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gabrielle D. Bernard practice?
- Dr. Gabrielle Bernard has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gabrielle Bernard practices Emergency Medicine near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Dallas Emergency Physicians.