A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gabrielle Cerda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gabrielle Cerda is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gabrielle Cerda, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Cerda graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Cerda has 2 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
- UCSD Med Center Hillcrest
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gabrielle Maria Cerda MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Gabrielle M. Cerda practice?
- Dr. Gabrielle Cerda has 6 office locations.
Dr. Gabrielle Cerda practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near La Jolla, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Diego, CA and Escondido, CA.
See La Jolla Psychiatrists.