A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gabrielle Cerda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gabrielle Cerda is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cerda
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cerda Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gabrielle Cerda, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Cerda graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Cerda has 2 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
- UCSD Med Center Hillcrest
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gabrielle Maria Cerda MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Gabrielle M. Cerda practice?
- Dr. Gabrielle Cerda has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gabrielle Cerda practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Chula Vista, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Escondido, CA.
See Chula Vista Psychiatrists.