A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gabrielle Glasser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gabrielle Glasser is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gabrielle Glasser, MD is board certified in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Glasser graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Glasser has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Woodland Hills Medical Center
- Kaiser Permanente Panorama City Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gabrielle Rebecca Glasser MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Neurologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Gabrielle R. Glasser practice?
- Dr. Gabrielle Glasser has 1 office location.
Dr. Gabrielle Glasser practices Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Woodland Hills, CA.
See Woodland Hills Neurologists.