A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gabrielle Goodrick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gabrielle Goodrick is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Dilatation and Curettage
- Ectopic Pregnancy
- Fetal Ultrasound
- Intrauterine Device (IUD)
- Miscarriage (Spontaneous)
- Pregnancy Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Goodrick graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Goodrick has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- Arizona Heart Hospital
- Phoenix Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gabrielle Goodrick MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gabrielle Goodrick practice?
- Dr. Gabrielle Goodrick has 1 office location.
Dr. Gabrielle Goodrick practices Family Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Family Physicians.