A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gabrielle Goodrick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gabrielle Goodrick is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Goodrick
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Goodrick Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Dilatation and Curettage
- Ectopic Pregnancy
- Fetal Ultrasound
- Intrauterine Device (IUD)
- Miscarriage (Spontaneous)
- Pregnancy Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Goodrick graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Goodrick has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- Arizona Heart Hospital
- Phoenix Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gabrielle Goodrick MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gabrielle Goodrick practice?
- Dr. Gabrielle Goodrick has 1 office location.
Dr. Gabrielle Goodrick practices Family Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Family Physicians.