inactive

Gabrielle Goodrick MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

February 4th, 2014
honest doctor review
Dr. Gabrielle is the best. She is so willing to go above and beyond. She spent her time to try to get to know me and understand. I will always remember her great care.

May 9th, 2013
Emergency D &C & on-going regular doctor care
I was 11 weeks pregnant and began hemoragging due to a spontaneous miscarraige. My OB/GYN recommended her since the situation was about to become life threatining to me and my baby. Dr. Goodrick was excellent in calming me down, explaining that my body had done this because my baby must be defective and was so comforting and reassuring. I had already miscarried and unfortunately could not pass a clot a week later and that was when the emergency D &C was done. The office staff was so supportive, and went above and beyond any other Dr /patient care I had experienced, so much so that she and her staff, 11 years later, are my primary care givers and my whole family knows that she saved my life. I highly recommend her for all health care request to friends and family! I trust her with my health 100%!

October 6th, 2010
Wonderful and dedicated human being.
Dr. G. is like an old country doctor. She sits with you and talks with you and practically holds your hand. A beautiful person. I came to live in AZ and needed to establish a relationship with a family doctor. Back home my family doctor went to elementary school with my maternal aunt. He is retired now but he was the kind of Dr. that would still be willing to come to your home. There were people lined up out the door. Dr. Goodrick's style reminded me of him and made me feel at ease and at home in a new place.

May 5th, 2010
Amazing :)
I have never met a doctor in my life that has had a better bedside manner then she does. She spends so much time with me, I never feel rushed, the back office assistant Beatrice is very welcoming and sweet and they follow up with results and phone calls very quickly. She is a one doctor office, so the wait sometimes can be a week or so to get in, but is always very much worth it. She does a full family practice and sees children as well as adults. She even used to deliver babies and can still act as your ob/gyn and doula (minus the delivery). I would never dream of going anywhere else.