A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gabrielle Grinstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gabrielle Grinstein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gabrielle Grinstein, MD is board certified in Pediatric Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Developmental Disorders
- Precocious Puberty
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Grinstein graduated from Universidad De Buenos Aires.
Dr. Grinstein has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gabrielle Grinstein MD is a female Pediatric Endocrinologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Gabrielle Grinstein practice?
- Dr. Gabrielle Grinstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Gabrielle Grinstein practices Pediatric Endocrinology near New York, NY.
See New York Endocrinologists.