Overall Review

4.8
  • 1 comment

Showing 1 - 1 review

July 24th, 2013
The appointment was not hard to get if you are free on a Tuesday and have 2 hours to burn. Luckily, I brought my work with me so I was entertained but, if you go in expecting to be seen right away good luck for a first time patient. Like many doctors, she shares a work place so I am Assuming that is why it took over an hour just to see her. While I was waiting I did notice the clientele and overheard an elderly man saying "this is where families meet." I'm only assuming that he said this because it was a lively wait room, seemed more like a social event. Even one of the staff came out to have a chat with a couple patients that were waiting, This is why I am rating the staff to be so courteous. Finally, around an hour and a half wait I saw the doctor. She was very straight and to the point, which was fine by me. Paperwork, why are you hear, examined my issue, referred me to another doctor who could help with my more serious issue. Just purely rating the doctor, she seemed nice and thoughtful. She asked the other doctors in the building to refer me to someone who they respected. Not a bad doctor if you don't mind the wait time. I'm giving a 3 out of 4 just because the wait was too long.