A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gabrielle McGrew:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gabrielle McGrew is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gabrielle McGrew, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Nutritional Support
- Palliative Care
Education & Awards
Dr. McGrew graduated from University of California at Davis. She has 2 awards.
Dr. McGrew has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Legacy Salmon Creek Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gabrielle Marie Barbic McGrew MD is a female Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gabrielle M. McGrew practice?
- Dr. Gabrielle McGrew has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gabrielle McGrew practices Internal Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Internists.