A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gabrielle Meyers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gabrielle Meyers is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Meyers
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Meyers Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gabrielle Meyers, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Aplastic Anemia
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Organ Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Meyers graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Meyers has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
- OHSU Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gabrielle Meyers MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Gabrielle Meyers practice?
- Dr. Gabrielle Meyers has 1 office location.
Dr. Gabrielle Meyers practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Portland, OR.
See Portland Internists, Portland Hematologists, and Portland Oncologists.