A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gabrielle Meyers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gabrielle Meyers is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gabrielle Meyers, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Aplastic Anemia
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Organ Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Meyers graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Meyers has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
- OHSU Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Meyers accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan