A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gabrielle Meyers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gabrielle Meyers is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Meyers
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Meyers Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gabrielle Meyers, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Aplastic Anemia
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Organ Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Meyers graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Meyers has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
- OHSU Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gabrielle Meyers MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Gabrielle Meyers practice?
- Dr. Gabrielle Meyers has 1 office location.
Dr. Gabrielle Meyers practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Portland, OR.
See Portland Internists, Portland Hematologists, and Portland Oncologists.