Dr. Gabrielle Oconnor MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

May 20th, 2015
Watch out for her moods.
Beware. Has a temper if you question her.

March 21st, 2015
Healthcare Process Director
I have been seeing Dr. O'Connor for about a year now. As a new patient during the first year my visits were more often, and I have since moved to steady state treatment. I have never waited more than 5 minutes. I am a Healthcare Process Director for two national hospital organizations, and therefore critical of office procedures. A score of excellent is rare.

September 20th, 2012
Someone should inform Dr. O'Conner that her office manager is costing her money and reputation and is extremely offensive to her patients.

May 15th, 2012
Incredibly smart doctor. She will take the time to answer all questions. Come prepared with all you symptoms or questions and you'll leave with the answers needed to wrap your head around what you need to do or stop doing.

May 1st, 2012
she correctly diagnosed and helped me achieve maximum health. I'm very pleased with my experiences with this doctor and all staff

August 15th, 2011
She's GREAT
Dr. O'Connor is wonderful. I have been looking for a good endocrinologist for years and then I saw Dr. O'Connor on a local advertorial on t.v. I decided I had nothing to lose by checking her out so I called and made an appointment. She was FANTASTIC! Dr. O'Connor was very easy to talk to and is a straight shooter, none of the typical doctor attitude or stuffiness. She took her time and answered all of the questions none of my other doctors would slow down enough to explain.

May 27th, 2011
Dr. O'Connor epitomizes the perfect doctor. Dr. O'Connor spends time with her patients and listens to her patients. She wants her patients to get better rather than keeping them dependent on her.

April 21st, 2011
I went to Dr O'Connor after an ultrasound detected nodules on my thyroid. I knew during my first consultation that I was going to appreciate her style. She has a sense of humor, and a down to earth personality that I've rarely found in a Dr. She spent 30-40 minutes describing what the results meant, and getting a detailed history from me, and I was impressed with the time she took to help me understand what was going on. I needed a fine needle aspiration, and was assured it would be a simple and pretty painless procedure. A friend had one in the bay area, and told me horror stories, so I was a bit skeptical. I'm happy to say that I had it today, and it was a breeze. All my fears were unfounded because it was just a small sting. I'm so grateful to have found such a wonderful and capable Dr.

December 3rd, 2010
caring, informed and professional
Just had my first visit today with Dr. O'Connor. I appreciated the generous amount of time she spent with me, the logical way she assessed the issues I'm dealing with, and her thoughtful consideration of solutions. She is knowledgeable and has a wry sense of humor.I look forward to seeing her in a couple of weeks for a re-check on the new labs and Rx change she made.

September 28th, 2010
Incompetent, rude, abusive
When I asked how to take a medication she was pushing since it was not investigated for my condition, she told me I do not care if you live or die, if you die today I will go home and have dinner and wine and would not care and then billed Medicare for the visit. She hates her patients' knowing what is going on and figuring her out!

August 18th, 2010
Gives conflicting information, billed my insurance for procedures not done
She was rude, spent little time with me and gave me the total wrong diagnosis.

July 19th, 2010
Finally someone to diagnose me!
Dr. O'Connor solved my mystery! I lost out on 10 years of not feeling good all to be solved by Dr. O'Connor. Finally a pro-active doctor wanting to find the root of my problem! I feel great now! Love her!