A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gabrielle Pinzon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gabrielle Pinzon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Pinzon graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Pinzon has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Hackensack University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gabrielle M Pinzon MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Gabrielle M. Pinzon practice?
- Dr. Gabrielle Pinzon has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gabrielle Pinzon practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Colts Neck, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Freehold, NJ and North Bergen, NJ.
See Colts Neck Obstetricians & Gynecologists.