Dr. Gabrielle Reine Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Gabrielle Reine?

September 20th, 2016

I agree with certain of these reviews. I just left my second visit with Dr. Reine and found her abrasive. More confused now about the original reason I went to see her.

September 1st, 2015

Very judgy. When I was 8 months pregnant while waiting for her in the room, I was eating a chocolate bar, because it's all I had in my bag, and you would have thought I was drinking a 6 pack... Brushes off concerns like they are no big deal at all, switched out of her office when my son was born.

October 13th, 2014

Respectful and caring

I've been a patient of Dr. Reine's for nearly 10 years and have always felt like I'm getting quality care. Yes, she has harped on me about my weight, but never in an insensitive manner. Rather, she's provided information on how to deal with it and improve my BP and my quality of life. I appreciate that very much. When going through "the change," she was nothing but helpful.

September 5th, 2013

great ob/gyn

Wonderful doctor. She has been my on/gyn for 10 years. She is funny, down to Earth and knowledgeable. She always makes me feel at ease. I would highly recommend her.

August 20th, 2013

Highly recommend

I have been seeing Dr. Reine for about 8 years now. I have never had an issue with the office. She has been nothing but professional. She takes time to listen to my concerns. I always receive a call back from her when i call in with an issue. I would highly recommend Dr. Reine.

May 2nd, 2012

Something's changed with this physician...

When I first started seeing her 5 years ago she was excellent and came with an excellent recommendation from my PCP. Over the past two years, though, I've found my visits with her to be rushed and uncomfortable. The last time I saw her, I felt like she was minimizing some symptoms that I was concerned about. What I was going though may well have been "normal" but rather than easing my fears, her approach left me feeling like an idiot rather than being reassured. I have decided to find a new physician. On the plus side, her nurse, Darcy, is amazing.

March 2nd, 2012

generally uncaring and has always given me as well as my sister a hard time about our weight. She stopped when I got pregnant but she has always just seemed uncaring and she brushes issues off when I tried to talk to her about them. I really want to find a diff doctor just havn't yet...

February 10th, 2012

Terrible!

If I could give her 0 stars, I would! Disengaged, uninterested in my concerns, not particularly knowledgeable, filthy office, rude staff. When I inquired about transferring care to another Ob due to these concerns, her office went behind my back and canceled my 18-week ultrasound without telling me - purely out of spite! Apparently there is a reason one of the first options on their phone menu is "Press 4 if you wish to transfer care out of our office"!

October 17th, 2011

Her office made a scheduling error and asked me to wait 3 hours until everyone had left for my appointment. She would not make an exception, even though the error was on her part. No one ever apologized either.

September 12th, 2011

never pleasant

do not recommend her- unreasonable long wait time and she doesnt seem to care anyway.

September 27th, 2010

Dr Reine is the worst obgyn i have ever met, she is unfriendly and rigid. I can never recommend anyone to her.

November 7th, 2016