Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Referred by a dermatological PA -- very impressed! show details Referred by a dermatological PA -- very impressed!
by Pam on Dec 4th, 2013

Have been referring Dr. Sabini ever since my own first visit a few months ago. SO much more thorough than my previous dermatological experience! I was actually referred by someone who practices also. I was impressed with their confidence in Dr. Sabini and made my own appointment thereafter. Really, really happy I made the change.

One of the best in Atlanta show details One of the best in Atlanta
Sep 7th, 2012

I have had problems for years. On my first visit Dr. Sabini told me she would clear up my face and stop the breakouts. I thought sure we will see. Today I am free of breakouts and have remained that way for years. She was true to her words, I highly recommend her.

Jan 5th, 2012

Dr. Sabini is a wonderful doctor and person. She takes the time to make you feel good about your care. She is very good at catching the problem early.

Dec 16th, 2011

I was recently urged by a physicians office to have Dr. Sabini take a look at a rash that I had developed and there were no appts. available the week I called. I needed to be seen yet I was told to try calling back in a few days to see if any one had cancelled. Very, very surprising and extremely disappointed in the lack of concern of my predicament. So, my physicians office was able to get an appt with another dermatologist the next day so that's where I will be going in the future. Obamacare has yet to be enforced. I guess the office is practicing for the future.

Dr.Sabini show details Dr.Sabini
Sep 16th, 2011

Fabulous and awesome office!!!

The Very Best ! show details The Very Best !
by Dan Welgoss on Jan 23rd, 2011

I feel privlaged to have Dr. Sabini. She is a Great Doctor with a fun personality. She has taken very good care of my daughter and myself for over ten year's.Gabrielle Sabini - hard to get an appointment but worth the wait.

First time patients show details First time patients
Sep 25th, 2009

My husband and I both appreciated Dr. Sabini's interest and compassion for two Senior Citizens. We had NEVER HAD AN ALLOVER body check !!! What an awesome Doctor ----thank you daughters for a fine recommendation --we are glad we took your advice for this check-up !!!!

Aug 27th, 2009

she was rude and nurse had an attitude and rude.

She's the greatest! show details She's the greatest!
by Mrs. E. on Aug 10th, 2008

Dr. Sabini has been my dermatologist for over 10 years. She is very knowledgeable and has always taken as much time with me as needed. She is very caring and compassionate. I would recommend her to anyone. My whole family has been to her. The only problem is that it does take a while to get an appointment. I have never had a problem with the front office staff.

World's best dermatologist!! show details World's best dermatologist!!
by Kathy on Jun 13th, 2008

You will not find anyone more knowledgeable, caring, friendly and compassionate.