Dermatologist
Grady Health System
3850 Pleasant Hill Rd
Duluth, GA 30096
770-814-8222
Locations and availability (3)

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Kudzu.
 |  Referred by a dermatological PA -- very impressed!  |  show details
by Pam on Dec 4th, 2013

Have been referring Dr. Sabini ever since my own first visit a few months ago. SO much more thorough than my previous dermatological experience! I was actually referred by someone who practices also. I was impressed with their confidence in Dr. Sabini and made my own appointment thereafter. Really, really happy I made the change.

|  One of the best in Atlanta  |  show details
Sep 7th, 2012

I have had problems for years. On my first visit Dr. Sabini told me she would clear up my face and stop the breakouts. I thought sure we will see. Today I am free of breakouts and have remained that way for years. She was true to her words, I highly recommend her.

Jan 5th, 2012

Dr. Sabini is a wonderful doctor and person. She takes the time to make you feel good about your care. She is very good at catching the problem early.

Dec 16th, 2011

I was recently urged by a physicians office to have Dr. Sabini take a look at a rash that I had developed and there were no appts. available the week I called. I needed to be seen yet I was told to try calling back in a few days to see if any one had cancelled. Very, very surprising and extremely disappointed in the lack of concern of my predicament. So, my physicians office was able to get an appt with another dermatologist the next day so that's where I will be going in the future. Obamacare has yet to be enforced. I guess the office is practicing for the future.

|  Dr.Sabini  |  show details
Sep 16th, 2011

Fabulous and awesome office!!!

|  no appointment til NOVEMBER???????  |  show details
May 27th, 2011

don't believe that at all.

|  The Very Best !  |  show details
by Dan Welgoss on Jan 23rd, 2011

I feel privlaged to have Dr. Sabini. She is a Great Doctor with a fun personality. She has taken very good care of my daughter and myself for over ten year's.Gabrielle Sabini - hard to get an appointment but worth the wait.

|  First time patients  |  show details
Sep 25th, 2009

My husband and I both appreciated Dr. Sabini's interest and compassion for two Senior Citizens. We had NEVER HAD AN ALLOVER body check !!! What an awesome Doctor ----thank you daughters for a fine recommendation --we are glad we took your advice for this check-up !!!!

Aug 27th, 2009

she was rude and nurse had an attitude and rude.

|  I finally have clear skin!!  |  show details
by saddlesandspots on Nov 4th, 2008 on kudzu.com

I have suffered from excessively oily skin & acne through out my teenage years, my 20's, my 30's and into my 40's! Finally, I met Dr Sabini and now the oil is under control and breakouts are rare. I usually make my appointments for first thing in the morning, so I rarely have to wait very long. Later appointments will probably have a long wait - but she's worth it!!!!

|  She's the greatest!  |  show details
by Mrs. E. on Aug 10th, 2008

Dr. Sabini has been my dermatologist for over 10 years. She is very knowledgeable and has always taken as much time with me as needed. She is very caring and compassionate. I would recommend her to anyone. My whole family has been to her. The only problem is that it does take a while to get an appointment. I have never had a problem with the front office staff.

|  World's best dermatologist!!  |  show details
by Kathy on Jun 13th, 2008

You will not find anyone more knowledgeable, caring, friendly and compassionate.

|  AMAZING  |  show details
by nicsmall on Oct 6th, 2005 on kudzu.com

Dr. Sabini is amazing, I have gone to her for years and she has vastly improved my skin. I have refered 5 other family members and friends. I have used her services for acne care, mole checks and laser hair removal.

|  Excellent Dermatologist  |  show details
by carmille on Apr 5th, 2005 on kudzu.com

Dr. Sabini is a wonderful dermatologist.