A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gaby Thai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gaby Thai is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gaby Thai, MD is board certified in Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Thai graduated from Tufts University, Boston. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Thai has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gaby Thuy Thai MD is a female Neurologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Gaby T. Thai practice?
- Dr. Gaby Thai has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gaby Thai practices Neurology near Long Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Orange, CA and Irvine, CA.
See Long Beach Neurologists.