A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gaby Thai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gaby Thai is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gaby Thai, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Thai graduated from Tufts University, Boston. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Thai has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gaby T Thai MD is a female Neurologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Gaby T. Thai practice?
- Dr. Gaby Thai has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gaby Thai practices Neurology near Orange, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Long Beach, CA.
See Orange Neurologists.