Dr. Gad Kletter MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

May 24th, 2014
Glad everyone seems to have had a good rapport with Dr. Kletter. Sorry I can't say the same. Was referred to Dr. Kletter for amenorrhea several years ago. During the appointment I was told to lay down and was then felt up around the sternum and upper pubic area for some seconds. As a teenager was too naive and timid to say stop. Fortunately the incident does not affect me today, but I hope no other patient of Dr. Kletter has experienced anything similar. In my case a week's worth of over-the-counter black cohosh was all I needed- something no doctor ever mentioned to me.

March 6th, 2014
Great Pediatric Endocrinologist
Dr. Kletter found out my kid problem. when another kids hospital told me my son was perfect without making any analysis.

August 17th, 2012
Excellent doctor with up-to-date knowledge yet old fashioned and caring approach to patient care.

April 13th, 2010
If your child has to see a pediatric endocrinologist, Dr. Kletter is great
My daughter was referred to Dr. Kletter for precocious pubert at age 7. We were nervous, to say the least, about what the diagnosis might mean. Dr. Kletter and his staff was great -- they took an incredible amount of time to explain everything *and make sure we understood*. Our first visit was more than an hour long, and Dr. Kletter stayed with us until all of my questions were answered, without making me feel like I was taking too much time. I left there feeling like there was a plan to follow and that he cares about the outcome for my daughter. Moreover, he knows how the insurance system works, and helps make sure the care is covered before you start, or that you are well aware of the financial implications of the various treatment options. Negatives -- Getting in for an appointment is a little bureaucratic but it is well worth it. His accent is a little hard to understand at times, but it's apparent that he knows what he's talking about, and he has a very caring heart that comes across with the kids.If you *have* to see a pediatric endocrinologist, he's a great choice.