Dr. Gad Lavy MD Patient Reviews

• Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility Stamford, CT

3.6

May 27th, 2017
Wonderful facility and staff!!!
I have loved every experience with Dr Lavy. He is attentive and positive in his delivery - causing me the patient to be hopeful. He was highly recommended to me and I would do the same for anyone dealing with infertility.

May 23rd, 2017
everyone here is great! They always have a smile! And they make you feel so comfortable

May 21st, 2017
Dr Lavy is very good with the patient. Maintains a professional demeanor in a nice facility.

March 31st, 2017
Friendly staff esp Nadine and Debbie.

March 17th, 2017
I cannot speak highly enough about this clinic and their staff! Excellence all around.

March 13th, 2017
Our journey has not been easy, but the staff has been incredibly supportive and understanding throughout the entire process. They patiently answer questions, return phone calls promptly, and clearly give directions. Both my husband and I are extremely grateful for Dr. Lavy and his staff.

March 9th, 2017
Wonderful supportive staff all around

December 23rd, 2015
unsure
We are still patients as we have all of our eggs in one basket, so to speak. The nurses were excellent. Not the rest of the staff. We do not trust that this clinic does what it should when no one is looking. We were quoted "odds and chances" that do not pan out. The most difficult part to trust is a lack of "seeing" the process. And not feeling that, for the amount of cost that the available transparency isnt there. I E, not having more up to date ultrasound in the embryo transfer room. We are repeating our cycle so as not to waste the embryos but dont have much faith. We were also very surprised that the front desk staff told us to "check the portal" with regard to the actual pregnancy test. I think the Dr. Should have called with that news. This is an awful experience. And overly costly.

March 9th, 2014
Wrong!
He rudely told me I would never be able to have a child......that my only option was surrogacy or adoption. He wasn't empathetic about it at all. Six months after he told me this, I got pregnant naturally. I now have a healthy little boy.

December 19th, 2011
Misdiagnosed my problem. Told me I would not become pregnant unless I had certain procedures done. Went to another doctor who did not perform any of the procedures recommended by Lavy...became pregnant within 3 months.

November 9th, 2011
Cold, inconsiderate, arrogant.Needs to deal with the tools but not the patients.

November 1st, 2011
I was very disappointed in this clinic. I went through medical/psychological screening and two embryo transfers here, and think the only people I was impressed with were a couple of the nurses. They were the only ones who seemed to be caring individuals. The receptionists were extremely rude when approached and I feel like Dr. Lavy lied to us about the embryo quality and chance of getting pregnant. I really did get the feeling that he did not actually enjoy children.. My 2-year-old son came with me into the clinic before the first transfer and I rudely got told by Dr. Lavy himself that he could not be there during the transfer (well, duh! He was just there *before* the transfer in the waiting area). That was not a good first impression in my books.. Everything just felt so impersonal.. I feel like he could have done a lot more for us.