A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gad Silberman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gad Silberman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Silberman
Lung cancer is the #1 cause of deaths from cancer globally.Before Visiting Dr. Silberman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gad Silberman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Silberman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Tallahassee Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gad A Silberman MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Gad A. Silberman practice?
- Dr. Gad Silberman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gad Silberman practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Tallahassee, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Thomasville, GA.
See Tallahassee Internists and Tallahassee Cardiologists.