A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gadam Rao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gadam Rao is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gadam Rao, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rao graduated from Kakatiya Medical College, Warangal. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rao has 3 hospital affiliations:
- United Regional Health Sys-8th St Campus
- United Regional Healthcare System
- United Regional Health Care System - South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gadam Mohananand Rao BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 31 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Gadam M. Rao practice?
- Dr. Gadam Rao has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gadam Rao practices Pediatrics near Wichita Falls, TX.
See Wichita Falls Pediatricians.