Dr. Gadam Rao Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gadam Rao?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Gadam Rao?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 1st, 2015

I like Dr. Rao but his office is very unprofessional and not efficient at all. expect a long wait time always.

December 21st, 2013

most caring dr

Dr. Rao has been our pedi for almost 11 years now, he has been the best thing that has ever happened to us. im not sure how he is with all patients but with my children he is wonderful. my first daughter gets very sick very often and he has always been there for us. I can recall one time that his office was closed for the afternoon but my deja needed to be seen and he came up there when we got there. he has also called me back right away anytime ive ever called and got the answering service, just a few weeks ago I was calling him cause my daughter was having surgery in another city and I wanted him to know and within a few minutes of hanging up with the answering service my phone rang, he had called straight through from his cell, didn't block the number or anything, we ended up losing my second child but he was there every step of the way for me and my family even came to his funeral. and he is just as caring for my third child now, he is absolutely wonderful and I am so thankful that he cares so much for my kids, I wouldn't trade him for the world. ive seen comments about how they have to wait for him at the office and all I have to say to that is that he is a pediatrician, he was there when I gave birth to all 3 of my children, and we cant always dictate when our kids decide to enter into the world and there is only one of him.

January 30th, 2012

Great Doctor. Poor office staff .

Dr. Rao has been our pediatrician for over twelve years and he is in my opinion a fantastic doctor. The office staff however is awful, they are rude, slow, and unprofessional (my opinion). The after hours service isn't great either, I have had a lot of trouble getting a hold of Dr. Rao, he just doesn't call back, I'm not sure if it's him or just the reception not getting messages to him. I am switching doctors after all these years and it has nothing to do with him at all and everything to do with his staff. I think that office would be great if he looked to hire more professional and expedient people for his reception. I recently called for a copy of my children's shot records, I called on a Friday and they said it would be ready on Monday, I went in Monday afternoon and they were not ready. I waited 25 minutes and watched as the reception lady/nurse laughed and joked with her piers after telling her initially that I was in a hurry and they were supposed to already be done and ready to go since the previous Friday. I ended up having to leave and WITHOUT the shot records. I personally know it shouldn't take more than 5 minutes to pull records, copy, and stamp them. It shouldn't have taken them 2 work days(they had all day Friday, I called in the early AM around 10, I went to pick them up Monday at 3pm) and a 20 minute wait to boot to only walk out empty handed. This was just the last straw for me. Even though I think Doctor Rao is great, I will no longer be using him as my families pediatrician.

January 31st, 2011

Best Doctor by far.

Dr Rao has been our Pedi Dr (off and on) due to moving in and out of the area for 15 years. I have loved him since the first day I met him. He is so kind and always helpful. My children love him too. He never made them feel afraid, and that means more to me then he will ever know. I am not sure if Helen is still in the office or not, but she was the best receptionist in the world!

November 12th, 2009

Best doctor you could EVER ask for! He genuinely cares about his patients.

May 5th, 2008

My kids love him!

All four of my children have loved Dr. Rao. He talks to them and relates to them very well. I have heard of many other good pediatricians in the area, but I have no plans on ever trying them out. Dr Rao rocks!

April 24th, 2017