A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gaddam Reddy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gaddam Reddy, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Asthma and Pediatric Cardiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Reddy graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.More Education & Awards
Dr. Reddy has 13 hospital affiliations:
- SVCMC Mary Immaculate Hospital
- SVCMC St Vincent's Hospital Manhattan
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Reddy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 29 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance