A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gaddam Reddy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gaddam Reddy is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gaddam Reddy, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Reddy graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Reddy has 13 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gaddam D Reddy MD is a male Pediatrician, has 48 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Gaddam D. Reddy practice?
- Dr. Gaddam Reddy has 4 office locations.
Dr. Gaddam Reddy practices Pediatrics near Flushing, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY and Jamaica, NY.
See Flushing Pediatricians.