A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gaddam Reddy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gaddam Reddy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reddy
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Reddy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gaddam Reddy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Reddy graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Reddy has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center Redding
- Shasta Regional Medical Center
- Northern California
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gaddam Naresh Reddy MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Gaddam N. Reddy practice?
- Dr. Gaddam Reddy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gaddam Reddy practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Redding, CA.
See Redding Internists and Redding Gastroenterologists.