A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gaddam Reddy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gaddam Reddy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reddy
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Reddy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gaddam Reddy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Reddy graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Reddy has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center Redding
- Shasta Regional Medical Center
- Northern California
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gaddam Naresh Reddy MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Gaddam N. Reddy practice?
- Dr. Gaddam Reddy has 1 office location.
Dr. Gaddam Reddy practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Redding, CA.
See Redding Internists and Redding Gastroenterologists.