Dr. Gaddiel Rios Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gaddiel Rios?

January 6th, 2017

I wait 75 minutes and never saw the doctor.

I had an app at 9:45am today and I left the office at 11:15 am. I never saw the Doctor.

November 30th, 2016

Very patient and polite. Will take time to listen to your health issues, BUT do not expect a nice greeting from his admin staff, particularly his female assitants. It seems like they never learned to say good morning, hello, how etc. They make you feel like they are there for a paycheck but devoid of devocion for the profession.

August 10th, 2016

NOT HELPFUL AT ALL WITH PRESCRIPTIONS ESPECIALLY, DON'T SEE HIM UNLESS YOU WANT TO VISIT HIM MONTHLY FOR SIMPLE THINGS!!!

He was very degrading. His bedside manner was terrible. When I tried to refill a prescription a month later he refused to fill it, insisting that I go see him monthly for a PRN, as needed, medication. I'm 42 years old, work in the healthcare industry, and have more interaction with physicians than most people. I DO NOT recommend this physician if you are looking for a primary care physician.

April 21st, 2015

Awesome Dr

March 12th, 2015

I have seen Dr. Rios for several years now he is a very caring doctor who listens to your problems. He takes his time with the patients and is never in a rush compared to other Drs. I would highly recommend him to anyone

April 15th, 2014

One of the finest

I met Dr. Rios while he was practicing at a small clinic in north central Indiana, @ 2012-2013. I was quite disappointed when he left to return to the Houston area, but fully understand and wish him the best. He is quite friendly and easy to speak with regarding problems. Never did I feel I was being rushed or that I lacked his complete attention. Most do not bother to review physicians when the care is satisfactory or above. I was quite impressed with Dr. Rios and it is my pleasure to give him a superior recommendation .

July 11th, 2012

This guy left the country with no warning!

He is no longer in the US, according to his office he left for Germany almost a year ago and that was that. I was one of his patients and the only notice I got was a letter saying he left and had transferred his practice to another doctor. This unprofessional individual did not even give advance warning to allow time to find another option.

July 19th, 2017