Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr Gadi Avshalomov
Dr Gadi Avshalomov, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Brooklyn, NY. He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include Allergy and Immunology, Clinical Laboratory Immunology, Allergy and Pediatric Allergy. Dr Avshalomov is affiliated with North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr, Long Island Jewish Medical Center and Peninsula Hospital Center. Dr Avshalomov has received 5 awards.
Dr Gadi Avshalomov has the following 4 specialties
- Allergy and Immunology
An allergy & immunology specialist is a physician who is specially trained in matters pertaining to chronic and acute allergies, as well as deficiencies of the immune system. The doctor will determine whether an allergy, which attacks our...
- Clinical Laboratory Immunology
Clinical laboratory immunologists study and research how disease develops and how to treat and monitor various types of disease. If your doctor suspects you have an immune-mediated or autoimmune condition, like celiac disease, rheumatoid arthritis...
- Pediatric Allergy
A pediatric allergist and immunologist knows the immune system in and out and specializes in how your child’s immune system fights infections and outside invaders. Of course, this includes autoimmune diseases, asthma and pneumonia, but they...
Dr Gadi Avshalomov is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Great Neck, NY.
Dr. Reenal Patel
Allergy and Immunology, Residency
Brooklyn, NY 0.64 mi6
Dr. Stephen Rand
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Brooklyn, NY 0.83 mi46
Dr. James Pellegrini
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine
Brooklyn, NY 1.02 mi37