A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gad Avshalomov:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gad Avshalomov, Allergy & Immunology Specialist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Avshalomov
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Avshalomov Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Immunologic Desensitization
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Avshalomov graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Avshalomov has 13 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gad DR Avshalomov MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, Clinical & Laboratory Immunology, Clinical & Laboratory Immunology, and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Gad D. Avshalomov practice?
- Dr. Gad Avshalomov has 1 office location.
Dr. Gad Avshalomov practices Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, Clinical & Laboratory Immunology, Clinical & Laboratory Immunology, and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Allergists and Brooklyn Pediatric Specialists.