Dr. Gadi Avshalomov MD Patient Reviews

May 12th, 2016
Great doc

December 22nd, 2015
MR
MD Gad Avshalomov is the best doctor I ever meet. I was suffering from Asthama for 13 years ; no other doctors was able to reduce my asthama but as soon I visitted MD Gaddi , within 2 weeks I got my normal life back . I suggested all my family and friends who has Asthama and Allergy to see doct. Gaddi . I pray to God for his long life so he can help more people .

October 25th, 2015
Waited with my 7 yo son for 1:30 min for an appointment. On our question - How long to wait, Dr. Avshalumov responded "If you do not want to wait - leave. .." Very unprofessional.

December 4th, 2014
lack of oranization and poor customer service
The doctor is very friendly, and nice, but the customer service and office management is poor-very busy practice and cannot handle the volume of their pateint..My first vist experince was very poor,i was left a lone in a the room for almost 2hours to be seen,untill i threaten to leave-and the doctor was callled to see me,and the second visit was same-work night and was called in the office and left me again for almost 2 hour-no one even came in to ask i was being seen-i notice patient are not called according to their appointment-they charm you into their practice..i walked out on my second vist after paying a co-payment of 25$ without reading my results..and no one cares to follow up with me.I pick this practice fron the internet as 4 stars and i am disappointed-i pay attention to the service i get,and as medical professional-i give it all to my clients.Sorry if my review is bad-but this was my experience.

November 19th, 2014
Dr. Avshalomov never has time to explain and talk to paitions. His staff does his work. He is very unpleasant and un professional always on a run to next paition. I will never recommend him to any one. His medicine and recommendation- is chicken soup. And more tests. Who needs a doctor like this ?!

November 12th, 2014
Mother
Dr Gadi is the most Knowledgeable and Perceptive Dr I know. I have a daughter that has De George Syndrome and she was getting sick all the time. I went to Dr Gadi for myself for Allergy Shots. We were talking one day and I told him about Samantha, he told me to bring her in to see him even though she didn't have Medical Coverage. He saw her gave her some blood test and he had answers for me that no other Dr had in her 30 years of life. In the past 5 years her health has never been better. For me and my daughter he has been a God Send. Besides being a great Dr he is a very kind , compassionate & wonderful man. Thank you Dr Gadi

September 11th, 2014
Dr. Gavi was friendly, courteous and asked many questions with explanations. My daughter had a rash for two months, seen doctors, of no avail. Dr. Gadi evaluated her case and brought her back the following morning, gave her the first appt at a closer office. It was a relief to find such a dedicated, knowledgeable doctor.

April 20th, 2014
I thought doctors like this didn't exist anymore. Doctor Gadi Avshalomov helped my daughter in more ways than imaginable. He is one of those doctors that truly cares for his patients and is not only an excellent doctor but an incredible human being. The time and patience he has shown clearly shows the content of his character. I wish he specialized in everything so I would never need to go to a different doctor again. Giving him 4 stars is not enough!!!!!

April 13th, 2014
There is no better allergist or immunologist than Dr. Gadi Avshalomov. He saved my son's life and my life and he changed my life and the lives of both my sons!!! We met Dr. Gadi in 2004 when my son, then aged 5, had a very rare and severe reaction to the medication, Omnicef. His then allergist had taken a "wait and see" approach when I showed him a bullseye shaped hive. He said "come back tomorrow if it gets worse". That was a big mistake. The life threatening allergy my son was having spread so fast that 1 hour later I found myself in the emergency room with 4 doctors running around with books and blackberries and who could not tell me what was wrong with my son. He had a bullseye rash all over his body. He was screaming in pain. He looked like a sundried tomato from head to toe. And then Dr. Gadi walked in to the emergency room and changed our lives for the better. In his calm, reassuring voice, Dr. Gadi told me that my son was having a rare and serious reaction to his medication and that he was going to do everything he could to help. But we would need to wait and see how things went and together we would take it one step at a time. And for the first time in 12 hours I could breathe. Dr. Gadi saved my son that day. But he has done so much more for my family. He treated my allergies and my two son's allergies. He has successfully treated their asthma. By taking a unique approach and treating their immune systems instead of treating just his symptoms, my sons no longer have asthma!!! And as if all that was not enough, Dr. Gadi saved my life when I showed up in his office one day with a severe allergic reaction to poison ivy. And, that is not all...Dr. Gadi has treated all of us for immunodeficiencies that I never even knew exisited. When I was in college, I had mononucleosis. Since that time, I seemed to pick up every cold that came along. Until I met Dr. Gadi, who did testing I didn't know existed. He told me that somehow, my children do not produce the antibodies to fight certain diseases. Dr. Gadi not only determined this for us, but provided the treatment for us so that now, with appropriate booster shots every few years, we are an incredibly healthy family. I can breathe outside for the first time since I was a kid because my adult onset allergies have been treated appropriately for the first time! And so can my sons!! And, my sons no longer have asthma or frequent colds because we know how to protect their immune systems...and mine too!!! And when I recently found myself having an allergic reaction to a medication and my internist said "go to a specialist or an emergency room" I knew there was only one place to go. And Dr. Gadi and his incredible office staff made themselves immediately available to help me so that I could get immediate treatment!! There is no better allergist or immunologist than Dr. Gadi Avshalomov...his approach is unique and his compassion and dedication and that of his staff is beyond compare!!!

March 7th, 2014
Once she was inoculated our nightmares ended.
We have been going to Dr. Gadi's office for years. Our daughter had suffered from pneumonia 5 times in her first three years of life and my wife and I were beside ourselves. Multiple opinions were that our daughter had cystic fibrosis. Dr. Gadi was the first doctor to run a full blood panel which all other doctors had not and realized her pneumovax shot never took. Once she was inoculated our nightmares ended. In addition, I always feel comfortable with the advice he gives our family for our asthma and allergy situations as well as routine sickness. He comes highly regarded by me

December 17th, 2013
Dr Gadi
My children and I have been treated by Dr. Gadi for about 2 years. Two of us had severe allergies which often compromised our daily lives... and even inability to function optimally at everyday tasks, before we met Dr. Gadi. Prior to Dr Gadi ...over the course of years-, a good number of specialists and allergists (at well respected hospitals) were unable to provide any noticeable relief for us. Almost immediately after testing and starting individual customized treatments prescribed by Dr. Gadi, all three of us have had excellent results, as do many other patients we talked to in the waiting room of his office. All of Dr Gadi's staff have demonstrated a level of knowledge we had not received before from any of the other doctors, with great results. He also uncovered autoimmune deficiencies aside from allergies, which simply required one-time shots which have greatly reduced our endless recurrent bouts of illness. Dr. Gadi has the highest integrity and has refused to over treat, as one of our kids has never received allergy treatments or any medication, but he simply found her to have an minor autoimmune deficiency which was easily fixed ...with great improvement and far less illnesses. He is great at talking and explaining to my children... and always approachable and considerate of their input.

November 13th, 2013
Best experience in new office. Staff very helpfull with quick appointment.