A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gadsalli Ravikumar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gadsalli Ravikumar, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ravikumar graduated from Mysore Medical College, Karnataka.
Dr. Ravikumar has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gadsalli Ravikumar MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Gadsalli Ravikumar practice?
- Dr. Gadsalli Ravikumar has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gadsalli Ravikumar practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near La Palma, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Anaheim, CA and Huntington Beach, CA.
See La Palma Internists and La Palma Nephrologists.