Fell Unconscious and had painful hand and feet spasms before entering hospital show details Fell Unconscious and had painful hand and feet spasms before entering hospital
by Patient in Hospital for Left Side Weakness and Loss of Fine Motor Skills on May 25th, 2015

He was an awful Doctor. The information he wrote in medical records was improper. He also stated I took a medication I never heard of before and gave it to me and sedated me. He was to give me a referral for learning disability testing (as that had triggered my collapse) as I was undiagnosed and in college having difficulties reading college level, and he didn't follow thru. I am still suffering and finding the reason of why I lost full functions in my hands, and loss of fine motor skills. I feel just the fact the hospital called a psychiatrist when I went there for what happened to me needs to be seriously addressed. He blocked better healthcare but writing down in medical records things that were untrure instead of listening to valid concerns and facts... and being a true doctor and not a quack.

Highly Recommended show details Highly Recommended
by Amanda Samuels on Sep 4th, 2010

Dr. Johnson is a very smart and caring doctor. He took time out to take a detailed history and I felt he really cared about my well being. He is also very easy on the eyes. Great doctor.

Great physician show details Great physician
Sep 23rd, 2009

I have been to many doctors but he was the only one that didn't make me feel rushed and I felt he actually cared about me getting better. He is young but he is very knowledgable and he is the best doctor I have been to in the last 7 years. I have gotten much better under his care.

Patient show details Patient
by Tracy on Jun 17th, 2009

He is one of the best doctors I have ever been to. He is young and handsome yet very mature with a great bedside manner.