A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gady Har-El:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gady Har-El is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gady Har-El, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Head and Neck Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Har-El graduated from Ben-Gurion University Of The Negev, Beer Sheva. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Har-El has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- Staten Island University Hospital North
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gady DR Har-El FACS and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Gady D. Har-El practice?
- Dr. Gady Har-El has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gady Har-El practices Otolaryngology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See New York Otolaryngologists.