A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gae Rodke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gae Rodke is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gae Rodke, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Gynecologic Surgical Procedures
- Hot Flashes
- Vulvar Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Rodke graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Rodke has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gae Michele Rodke MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Gae M. Rodke practice?
- Dr. Gae Rodke has 1 office location.
Dr. Gae Rodke practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near New York, NY.
See New York Obstetricians & Gynecologists.