Dr. Ghada Albeheary MD Patient Reviews

• Psychiatry Chicago, IL

• Good
  • Bad

June 20th, 2017
I highly recommend Dr. Albeheary.
Dr. Albeheary is a very kind, considerate and knowledgable psychiatrist who truly made me feel comfortable and secure.

April 13th, 2017
Seriously Questionable Ethics and Straight up Rude
DO NOT GO TO THIS OFFICE. I have had issues like other people with constantly late (and sometimes doctor cancelled) appointments. I have had issues with the rude front desk staff who have actually made derisive comments about the medication I take and hung up on me when I tried to discuss a billing mistake that the office made. However, the icing on the cake was when the office cancelled my upcoming appointment after I complained about their billing mistake - all the while refusing to fix said mistake. I was billed for services that I did not receive and released from the practice, then hung up on, when I tried to remedy it. I will not go into details here, but I am beginning to suspect that this office intentionally bills its patients using a higher level of codes than they actually should, knowing that most customers will not notice, as this is billed directly to their insurance. Their refusal to remedy the situation suggests as much. Please be advised and do not see Dr. Albeheary.

November 12th, 2010
She is just right for me!
I entered to her office 5 minutes later my appointment time - but she was looking at my case for 10 minutes before I even saw her. And she probably go ...

February 20th, 2016