A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gael Derouin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gael Derouin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Facial Plastic Reconstructive Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Derouin graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gael Leonard Derouin DO is a male Otolaryngologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Gael L. Derouin practice?
- Dr. Gael Derouin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gael Derouin practices Otolaryngology near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Goodyear, AZ.
See Phoenix Otolaryngologists.