A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glenn Kabell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Glenn Kabell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Glenn Kabell, FACC, FAHA, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kabell graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Kabell has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Bronson LakeView Hospital
- Hillsdale Community Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Glenn G Kabell FACC, FAHA, and MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Glenn G. Kabell practice?
- Dr. Glenn Kabell has 3 office locations.
Dr. Glenn Kabell practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Kalamazoo, MI.
See Kalamazoo Internists and Kalamazoo Cardiologists.