A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gael Kabell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gael Kabell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kabell
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kabell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gael Kabell, FACC, FAHA, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kabell graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Kabell has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Bronson LakeView Hospital
- Hillsdale Community Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gael Glenn Kabell FACC, FAHA, and MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Gael G. Kabell practice?
- Dr. Gael Kabell has 1 office location.
Dr. Gael Kabell practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Kalamazoo, MI.
See Kalamazoo Internists and Kalamazoo Cardiologists.