A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gael Kabell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gael Kabell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kabell
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Kabell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gael Kabell, FACC, FAHA, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kabell graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Kabell has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Bronson LakeView Hospital
- Hillsdale Community Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gael Glenn Kabell FACC, FAHA, and MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Gael G. Kabell practice?
- Dr. Gael Kabell has 1 office location.
Dr. Gael Kabell practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Kalamazoo, MI.
See Kalamazoo Internists and Kalamazoo Cardiologists.