Truly A 5 Star Doctor show details Truly A 5 Star Doctor
by Rory T on Mar 15th, 2016

I was very nervous as I have never had a major surgery in my life. Dr Moise and his Office manager Lissette put me at ease. Doctor Moise was very thorough in his explanation of what he would do. My back surgery went very well and in a week I was up and moving about. I would eagerly recommend him for anyone else needing a top-notch back surgeon.

Best Doctor I have ever had show details Best Doctor I have ever had
by Stephen J Sangle on Aug 12th, 2015

Dr. Moise is the most kind and professional I have ever had. He was able to reverse my Herniated Disc condition with minimal invasive Surgery at Valley Hospital which I had been suffering with. I would recommend him to anyone. He was the type of Surgeon who tried to avoid Surgery until nothing else worked. He and his Office staff are GREAT!!!!! Thank you Dr. Moise.

by Jan Bonagura on Aug 6th, 2015

Somehow the previous review I sent did not show 5 stars and could not be edited! THIS MAN IS A FIVE-STAR doctor! I was impressed with him from the moment he came out into the waiting room to usher my husband and me into his office himself! He is caring and compassionate and listens attentively. Dr.Moise takes the time to explain every aspect of your condition and doesn't make you feel like you are being rushed out. He is a gifted surgeon and he will be doing my sspondylolisthesis surgery in a few weeks. I am praying for God's blessings upon him that day and always.

by Jan Bonagura on Aug 6th, 2015

I was given Dr.Moise's name as a referral for my diagnosis of Spondylolisthesis of L4-L5. He is an excellent doctor who listens and never makes you feel like he is rushing you out of his office. Takes the time to explain in detail your condition and how he will treat it. He will be doing my surgery to correct this problem in a few weeks...

Excellent Neurosurgeon! show details Excellent Neurosurgeon!
by Linda Edwards on Jul 2nd, 2015

I can't say enough good things about Dr. Moise. He performed surgery on me October, 2013 for Chiari Malformation. From the moment I met him I knew I was in the right hands. I am so grateful for his expert surgical skills, his compassionate bedside manner and his disposition. He gave me my life back and made me healthy again. I am forever grateful.

Jun 22nd, 2015

As a person with an acute irrational phobia, Dr Gaetan Moise made me feel very at ease and comfortable and assured me he and his team would be mindful at all times of my special needs. Thank you Dr Moise

by Richard Donovan on Apr 28th, 2015

Caring wonderful physician.

Great Surgeon and team show details Great Surgeon and team
by Mark Merz on Mar 17th, 2015

Dr. Gaetan Moise made me feel assured that all would go well with surgery, and surely it did. The staff at Valley medical was prompt and paid attention to my needs as a patient. I couldn't be more pleased with how the mucrodiaecromy on my L5 S1 disc went, I feel great, I can walk again with ease, my pain. Level is now a 1 from an 8, and getting better daily

Cervical Pain show details Cervical Pain
by L.V. on Dec 28th, 2014

From the moment I met Dr. Moise I felt at ease. I need to have neck surgery at Valley that required me to wear a collar. He explained it so well and I felt amazing soon after surgery was over. His nurse booked everything from my CT appointment to my MD appointment for me which was a huge help. I would recommend this MD and office to everyone!

by Carla Barros on Dec 23rd, 2014

Dr.Moise is an awesome neurosurgeon! I was in pain for over a year and Dr. Moise made it go away! I was very nervous about having discs removed from my neck, but dr. Moise and his wonderful staff made me feel very comfortable and confident he was the right doctor for me. His staff is awesome, Lizzette set everything up for me with ease. She is kind, smart and really cares about their patients. So if you need surgery call Dr. Moise, he is the BEST!!!!1

WHY YOU SOULD CHOOSE THIS OFFICE show details WHY YOU SOULD CHOOSE THIS OFFICE
by FRANK JACULLO AND DARLENE MUTCHKO on Dec 14th, 2014

WE HAD SUCH AN EXCELLENT EXPERIENCE WITH DR GAETAN MOISE. HE WAS THE ULTIMATE PROFESSIONAL. WE HAVE NEVER HAD SUCH A CARING DOCTOR. HIS OFFICE STAFF HAVE CORNERED THE MARKET ON EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE. THEY SHOULD BE SELECTED TO GO AROUND TO ALL OF THE VALLEY PHYSICIAN OFFICES AND TEACH THE OFFICE STAFF HOW TO TREAT THE CLIENTS. THEY NEVER MADE US FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE ABOUT CALLING. NO MATTER HOW MANY TIMES WE CALLED THEY TOOK THE TIME TO TALK TO US AND MADE US FEEL A SENSE OF SECURITY. THEY EVEN HELPED US TO FIND A CARDIAC DOCTOR TO HELP US GET CARDIAC MEDICAL CLEARANCE. IF THIS OFFICE WAS A RESTAURANT WE WOULD BE EATING DINNER THERE EVERY NIGHT. KEEP UP THE EXCELLENT WORK. YOU ARE THE CONSUMATE PROFESSIONALS.

Shunt show details Shunt
Dec 1st, 2014

for years my mom had issues with walking and no one was sure what it was until we saw Dr. Moise and we finally got the correct diagnosis of hydrocephalus or water on the brain. Mom got the shunt and since then her walking has been amazing. The ease of the appointment all the way to surgery was pleasant. The girls in the office are top notch.

Great experience with back surgery. show details Great experience with back surgery.
by Diana P. on Sep 19th, 2014

Dr. Moise took the time to explain exactly what was needed and left me with no doubt that it would be successful. His staff, especially Lissette, were exceptionally helpful in getting me in quickly for the surgery, completing the necessary red tape needed for approval, and all was done with a smile always. I'm so grateful to all for going from not being able to stand up straight without severe pain to now walking upright, pain free. I've already recommended him to a friend.

You Need Look No Further...You've Found The Best! show details You Need Look No Further...You've Found The Best!
by M.L. Sheehan on Jul 11th, 2014

Dr. Moise was the only neurosurgeon I consulted when I learned I needed surgery to remove a large meninginoma resting on my optic nerve. He was professional, honest about what to expect, and took a lot of time. out of a Friday evening to explain everything about my upcoming surgery. Two and a half years later after a very successful surgery my advice to you is to look no further...you've found the. best!

Broken back show details Broken back
May 17th, 2014

Dr. Moise is the best! Takes time with us in the consult and every appointment after surgery. He also has a great staff. Good nurse that always calls back. Most importantly! He fixed my back!!

by Frances Mastropietro on May 12th, 2014

Just love Dr Moise.. Everything you expect from a Dr he posses. courteous,caring and best of all he fixed my problem! NO MORE PAIN! God Bless Dr Moise!

Dr.Moise show details Dr.Moise
Apr 30th, 2014

A great surgeon took the time to talk to me about my diagnoses . I will forever thank him for all his services the best !!

Service review show details Service review
by Armida M Koblan on Mar 11th, 2014

Dr. Moise is very knowledgeable, compassionate, engaging and extremely competent. Gives you all the facts and solutions. I felt comfortable and safe from our first meeting.

Jul 15th, 2013

Dr. Moise knows what he is talking about! Gifted surgeon!!