Dr. Gaetan Moise, MD
1200 E Ridgewood Ave
Suite 200
Ridgewood, NJ 07450
(201) 419-5258
Locations and availability (1)

|  Great experience with back surgery.  |  show details
by Diana P. on Sep 19th, 2014

Dr. Moise took the time to explain exactly what was needed and left me with no doubt that it would be successful. His staff, especially Lissette, were exceptionally helpful in getting me in quickly for the surgery, completing the necessary red tape needed for approval, and all was done with a smile always. I'm so grateful to all for going from not being able to stand up straight without severe pain to now walking upright, pain free. I've already recommended him to a friend.

|  You Need Look No Further...You've Found The Best!  |  show details
by M.L. Sheehan on Jul 11th, 2014

Dr. Moise was the only neurosurgeon I consulted when I learned I needed surgery to remove a large meninginoma resting on my optic nerve. He was professional, honest about what to expect, and took a lot of time. out of a Friday evening to explain everything about my upcoming surgery. Two and a half years later after a very successful surgery my advice to you is to look no further...you've found the. best!

by Angela Binikos on Jun 26th, 2014

I have had the privilege of being a patient of Dr. Gaeton Moise. On March 13, 2014 I had surgery Pedicle screw rod fixation. From the first visit to present I had the sense that this doctor REALLY cared about my whole being and not just the fact that I may need surgery. My surgery went very well as Dr. Moise qualifications are impeccable. I would like to say Thank You for your exceptional understanding, knowledge and at all times your consideration. I've consulted many MDs in my life, and it's rare I've found one as knowledgeable, accommodating, and concerned. Together with the most helpful, friendly and welcoming office staff. Sincerely, Angela Binikos

|  Broken back  |  show details
May 17th, 2014

Dr. Moise is the best! Takes time with us in the consult and every appointment after surgery. He also has a great staff. Good nurse that always calls back. Most importantly! He fixed my back!!

by Frances Mastropietro on May 12th, 2014

Just love Dr Moise.. Everything you expect from a Dr he posses. courteous,caring and best of all he fixed my problem! NO MORE PAIN! God Bless Dr Moise!

|  Dr.Moise  |  show details
Apr 30th, 2014

A great surgeon took the time to talk to me about my diagnoses . I will forever thank him for all his services the best !!

|  Service review  |  show details
by Armida M Koblan on Mar 11th, 2014

Dr. Moise is very knowledgeable, compassionate, engaging and extremely competent. Gives you all the facts and solutions. I felt comfortable and safe from our first meeting.

Jul 15th, 2013

Dr. Moise knows what he is talking about! Gifted surgeon!!