Dr. Gaetan Moise Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gaetan Moise?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 24th, 2016

Excellent bedside manners. Took the time to explain the procedure and answered questions that my family and I asked.

May 24th, 2016

Life saver

I had extreme back pain in the sciatica area from an epidural that a pain managemnt doctor did. I saw Dr. Moise for the first time and was very impressed that he personally came out to get me for my appointment. He already read my reports and MRI and knew exactly what was going on. I had such bad pain, I could just about sit, stand or walk and was on Lyrica and Percocet on a daily basis. Dr. Moise told me surgery was my only answer. The surgery was performed and was very successful. Dr. Moise said the nerve was crushed. Thanks to Dr. Moise, I can now comfortably sit, stand, walk and probably run. I am off all meds. I am most grateful to him for his expertise and care. I don't know what I would have done if he could not help me.

May 11th, 2016

neck fusion

Dr. Moise us such a great doctor. I had surgery 4 months ago and I feel great. The pain in my arms has stopped along with my neck pain. The hospital stay was short and easy. Lori the nurse made everything easier. Would definitely recommend this great doctor.

May 9th, 2016

most excellent care

Dr. Moise is an excellent medical professional. He took time to review the procedure and its ramifications, pros and cons. He patiently answered all questions. He is caring of his patients and has a sense of humor. And his surgical skills left me pain-free and smiling.

March 16th, 2016

Truly A 5 Star Doctor

I was very nervous as I have never had a major surgery in my life. Dr Moise and his Office manager Lissette put me at ease. Doctor Moise was very thorough in his explanation of what he would do. My back surgery went very well and in a week I was up and moving about. I would eagerly recommend him for anyone else needing a top-notch back surgeon.

August 12th, 2015

Best Doctor I have ever had

Dr. Moise is the most kind and professional I have ever had. He was able to reverse my Herniated Disc condition with minimal invasive Surgery at Valley Hospital which I had been suffering with. I would recommend him to anyone. He was the type of Surgeon who tried to avoid Surgery until nothing else worked. He and his Office staff are GREAT!!!!! Thank you Dr. Moise.

August 6th, 2015

Somehow the previous review I sent did not show 5 stars and could not be edited! THIS MAN IS A FIVE-STAR doctor! I was impressed with him from the moment he came out into the waiting room to usher my husband and me into his office himself! He is caring and compassionate and listens attentively. Dr.Moise takes the time to explain every aspect of your condition and doesn't make you feel like you are being rushed out. He is a gifted surgeon and he will be doing my sspondylolisthesis surgery in a few weeks. I am praying for God's blessings upon him that day and always.

August 6th, 2015

I was given Dr.Moise's name as a referral for my diagnosis of Spondylolisthesis of L4-L5. He is an excellent doctor who listens and never makes you feel like he is rushing you out of his office. Takes the time to explain in detail your condition and how he will treat it. He will be doing my surgery to correct this problem in a few weeks...

July 2nd, 2015

Excellent Neurosurgeon!

I can't say enough good things about Dr. Moise. He performed surgery on me October, 2013 for Chiari Malformation. From the moment I met him I knew I was in the right hands. I am so grateful for his expert surgical skills, his compassionate bedside manner and his disposition. He gave me my life back and made me healthy again. I am forever grateful.

June 22nd, 2015

As a person with an acute irrational phobia, Dr Gaetan Moise made me feel very at ease and comfortable and assured me he and his team would be mindful at all times of my special needs. Thank you Dr Moise

April 28th, 2015

Caring wonderful physician.

March 17th, 2015

Great Surgeon and team

Dr. Gaetan Moise made me feel assured that all would go well with surgery, and surely it did. The staff at Valley medical was prompt and paid attention to my needs as a patient. I couldn't be more pleased with how the mucrodiaecromy on my L5 S1 disc went, I feel great, I can walk again with ease, my pain. Level is now a 1 from an 8, and getting better daily