A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gaetano Bello:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gaetano Bello, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gaetano Bello, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Bello graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bello has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- Elmhurst Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gaetano Vincent Bello MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Gaetano V. Bello practice?
- Dr. Gaetano Bello has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gaetano Bello practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near New York, NY.
See New York Obstetricians & Gynecologists.