A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gaetano Capone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gaetano Capone is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Capone
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Capone Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gaetano Capone, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Stress Testing
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Capone graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Capone has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Nazareth Hospital
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gaetano J Capone MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Gaetano J. Capone practice?
- Dr. Gaetano Capone has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gaetano Capone practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Cardiologists.