A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gaetano Morea:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gaetano Morea is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gaetano Morea, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Morea graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Morea has 6 hospital affiliations:
- William B. Kessler Memorial Hospital
- Kessler Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gaetano Tom Morea MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Gaetano T. Morea practice?
- Dr. Gaetano Morea has 4 office locations.
Dr. Gaetano Morea practices Diagnostic Radiology near Cherry Hill, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Stratford, NJ and Sewell, NJ.
See Cherry Hill Radiologists.