Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Gaffaney Lyons
Gaffaney Lyons, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Newport Beach, CA, with other offices in Campbell, CA and Long Beach, CA (and 3 other locations). Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology, Maternal and Fetal Medicine and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine. Gaffaney Lyons is affiliated with John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus, Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian and California Pacific Medical Center-Davies Campus. She speaks English.
Gaffaney Lyons has the following 3 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
- Maternal and Fetal Medicine
- Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
The main responsibility of a perinatologists, also known as a maternal-fetal medicine specialist, is to treat, monitor and assist pregnant mothers through high-risk pregnancies. This includes high blood pressure, early labor and bleeding. They’re...
Gaffaney Lyons is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Newport Beach, CA.
Dr. Chai-Lin Hsu
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Newport Beach, CA 0.01 mi28
Dr. Manuel Porto
Maternal and Fetal Medicine
Newport Beach, CA 0.01 mi38
Dr. Jennifer McNulty
Maternal and Fetal Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Newport Beach, CA 0.01 mi21