A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gagan Badhwar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Badhwar
Education & Awards
Dr. Badhwar graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Badhwar has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Fremont
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Hayward
- Hayward Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gagan Badhwar DO is a male doctor and practices in Hospitalist.
- Where does Dr. Gagan Badhwar practice?
- Dr. Gagan Badhwar has 1 office location.
Dr. Gagan Badhwar practices Hospitalist near San Leandro, CA.
See San Leandro Hospitalists.