A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gagan Gulati:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gagan Gulati is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gagan Gulati, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gulati graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Gulati has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Wyckoff Heights Hospital
- Flushing Hospital Medical Center
- Wyckoff Heights Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gagan Javier Gulati BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 20 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Gagan J. Gulati practice?
- Dr. Gagan Gulati has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gagan Gulati practices Pediatrics near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Flushing, NY.
See Brooklyn Pediatricians.